Happy News from Justin & Corey

Happy News from Justin & Corey

Greetings all! We have some happy news to share with you all. At 12:23am on Saturday the 11th of February 2017 Kiralee and I welcomed our second son Jesse Kevin Showell into the world. Even though he arrived ahead of schedule – we both couldn’t be happier....
ShowellTech takes on BurraIT customers

ShowellTech takes on BurraIT customers

Welcome to ShowellTech! I am excited to announce that ShowellTech is now the official provider of all your IT, computer support and web-based requirements taking over from Jacob Kelly at BurraIT. Jacob has done an excellent job over the last 8 years and I respect all...
Our Office In Nowra

Our Office In Nowra

Our Office in the Nowra CBD Drop in and say hi to us at 84a Kinghorne Street Nowra. Our office is located in the heart of the Nowra CBD, down Smith’s lane directly behind The Deli on Kinghorne. It’s been a long time coming, but this week our office finally...
Justin Showell Speaks at Bomaderry Rotary

Justin Showell Speaks at Bomaderry Rotary

Recently Justin Showell was requested to share at Bomaderry Rotary on how technology has changed our culture. Justin shared how technology has changed the way that we interact with each other on, how it has changed the way that we educate our children and how it has...
Proof Read Edit Interviews Justin

Proof Read Edit Interviews Justin

ShowellTech owner Justin Showell was recently interviewed by Proof Read Edit. Justin shared the vision of ShowellTech, the secrets to a great business website and why we provide the most reliable computer support in the Shoalhaven. Read the full story...